Hobart LXeH Undercounter Dishwasher
LXEH UNDER COUNTER DISHWASHERS DELIVER AN INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE
This machine is essential for any commercial kitchen and can handle even the most demanding tasks. The LXeH provides the same degree of technology and sustainability to smaller, more space-conscious establishments
- Efficient 32 racks per hour
- Efficient 0.74 gallons per rack
- Industry leading 17" door opening
- Advanced service diagnostics
- Soil management system
THE LXEH IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO BLAST THROUGH RACKS & DESIGNED TO SAVE SPACE
Hobart commercial dishwashers such as this LXeH under counter dishwasher set the standard for performance that other dishwashers are judged by. With industry-leading performance and operation efficiency, this machine provides the highest lifetime value saving you time and money. Discover what makes this dishwasher great, and how you can request a direct quote from Brink Inc.
The spray nozzles in LXe machines are positioned to eliminate “blindspots” or areas other dishwashers can miss inside the wash chamber.The improved design produces an even, steady spray to power away eventough food debris. The debossed design enables the nozzles to pull cleanwater from the center of the wash arm without being blocked by debris. Front opening, equipped for installation in either freestanding or undercounter-type operations.
300 series stainless steel tank, door and top panel.
Centrifugal-type, integral with motor, horizontally mounted. Pump capacity 38 gpm.
Single phase, furnished for all electrical specifications. Factory sealed lubrication. Inherent overload protection with auto reset.
Wash and Rinse Cycle
Complete automatic type, controlled by solid-state electronics. Cycle may be interrupted any time by opening door. Cycle continues when door is closed.
- Initial cycle fills wash tank, to be recirculated each wash cycle. Some wash water is drained off before rinse cycle. Rinse cycle refreshes wash water and tank heat.
- The Hobart LXe is built from the ground up to save water and uses only .74 gallons per cycle.
Powered by a single phase motor, the rinse pump is made of high strength engineered composite material.
Rinse and Sanitation
Sanitation is accomplished by means of a built-in booster heater designed to raise temperature of water to a minimum of 180°F from an incoming water temperature of 110°F.
- The LXe is equipped with Hobart-exclusive Sense-a-Temp booster heater technology, capable of delivering a 70°F rise in rinse-water temperature and ensuring your ware is properly cleaned and sanitized at 180°F
Machines accommodate racks from 10" x 20" to 20" x 20". Also accepts 16" x 18" cafeteria trays.
- 32 racks per hour – LXeH
- 34 racks per hour – LXeC
- .74 gallons of water per rack
- Hot water or chemical sanitation units available
- Low chemical alert indicators
- Sense-A-Temp™ booster heater capable of 70° rise, provided on LXeH models
- Delime notification with cycle
- Chemical pump “auto-prime”
- Service diagnostics
- Deep drawn stainless steel tank
- Microcomputer, top mounted controls with digital cycle/temperature display
- Revolving upper and lower anti-clogging wash arms
- Revolving upper and lower rinse arms
- Removable stainless steel scrap screen
- Corrosion resistant pump
- Automatic pumped drain
- 17" door opening
- Automatic fill
get approved within hours for affordable solutions from the brink inc. finance resource center